Zend Framework is based on simplicity, object-oriented best practices, corporate friendly licensing, and a rigorously tested agile codebase. Zend Framework is focused on building more secure, reliable, and modern Web 2.0 applications & web services, and consuming widely available APIs from leading vendors like Google, Amazon, Yahoo!, Flickr, as well as API providers and cataloguers like StrikeIron and ProgrammableWeb.
Frameworks and best practices mean reduced training costs and quicker time-to-market – important factors in adoption decisions. Built so you can pick and choose just the pieces you need to turbocharge your web applications – all your developers know where to find their PHP / Zend Framework code, speeding new development and reducing maintenance costs.
Latest Web Development Features
- AJAX support through JSON – meet the ease-of-use requirements your users have come to expect
- Search – a native PHP edition of the industry-standard Lucene search engine
- Syndication – the data formats & easy access to them your Web 2.0 applications need
- Web Services – Zend Framework aims to be the premier place to consume & publish web services
- High-quality, object-oriented PHP 5 class library – attention to best practices like design patterns, unit testing, & loose coupling
We can provide development experience to your zend framework project.